While 53 Degrees Design built the first set for Masterchef when it aired on RTE, this new production for ShinAwiL (http://shinawil.com/) Productions for TV3, was a new build and in a new venue.
Our photo here shows the before and after photos of the Dun Laoghaire venue. Designed by Fiona Cunningham (http://tinyurl.com/j7k23t7)
With the new series come two new judges to the MasterChef kitchen. Two Michelin star chef, Daniel Clifford and Dublin-born Robin Gill is one London’s most respected chefs and restaurateurs.
- Braving the heat of the kitchen will be our 10 celebrity cooks:
- Sonia O’Sullivan (athlete)
- Samantha Mumba (singer and actress)
- Evelyn Cusack (weather forecaster )
- Holly Carpenter (model)
- Niamh Kavanagh (Eurovision winner and singer )
- Nadia Forde (model and TV personality)
- Colm O’Gorman (Director of Amnesty Ireland)
- Simon Delaney (‘Saturday AM’ presenter and actor)
- Mundy (Singer songwriter)
- Oisin McConville (retired GAA footballer)